North Central Co-op Adds 25 Fuel LocationsActions
North Central Co-op Gains 25 Gas Bars Sites
Edmonton Area (August 25, 2022) – North Central Co-op is pleased to announce the purchase of 25 Husky retail fuel sites. These sites, located in Edmonton and the surrounding communities allow us to grow our services in existing communities and enable us to expand into new areas. The site include:
- Millcreek Husky/Mac's 2382 23RD AVE NW
- Summerside Husky Market 818 91 ST SW
- Clareview Husky Carwash 12986 50 ST
- Stony Plain Husky Market 4700 48 ST
- Cherry Grove Husky Market 15303 73A ST
- Wolf Willow Husky Market 6827 170 ST
- Meadowbrook Husky Market 3955 34 ST
- Brookview Husky Market 344/348 BULYEA RD
- Edson Husky CS 4536 4 AVE
- South Edmonton Husky Carwash 3105 CALGARY TR NW
- Woodvale Husky 5403 38 AVE
- Churchill Husky 10608 107 AVE
- Sherwood Park 28 Strathmoor Drive
- Capilano Husky 6125 101 AVE
- Fort Saskatchewan Husky Market 21 WESTPARK BLVD
- 51 Ave Husky 9536 51 AVE
- 50 Street Husky 7507 50 ST
- Niagara Carwash 4315 118 AVE
- Parkallen Husky 7026 109 ST
- Primrose Husky AB 9774 182 ST
- Riverview Husky 9208 JASPER AVE NW
- U-Auto Wash Edson 5226 4 AVE
- Anthony Henday Husky Market 19820 62 AVE
- Brintnell Husky Market 3715 160 AVE
- St. Albert Husky & Wandwash 10 INGLEWOOD DR
“We’re so proud to share this announcement today. As a Co-op, we’re focused on investing in our communities and bringing value to our members,” said Dean McKim, Chief Executive Officer. “Adding these sites to our fuel network signals our Co-op's commitment to growing and serving our community for the long term.”
The retail fuel sites were purchased from Federated Co-operatives Limited (FCL) as part of its agreement to acquire 171 Husky retail fuel sites from Cenovus Energy Inc., which was announced in November 2021. On September 13, 2022, North Central Co-op will officially take ownership of 17 Husky locations, and supply contracts for eight independent Husky locations. In total, North Central Co-op will add 25 gas bars to their network.
These fuel sites will continue to operate under the Husky brand until they are re-branded as Co-op or one of Co-op's independent brands over the course of several months.
- myHusky Rewards members can still earn and redeem points on all applicable transactions at Husky-branded sites.
- Husky Gift Cards can still be redeemed at any Husky-branded sites as a form of payment, but can no longer be purchased.
- North Central Co-op members will be able to use their Co-op member numbers at the sites rebranded as a Co-op.
About North Central Co-operative Association – North Central Co-op is a member-owned co-operative governed by a democratically elected Board of Directors. The Association was founded in Stony Plain, AB and has proudly served North Central Alberta for over 75 years. Today, North Central Co-op serves more than 100,000 members—and many more customers—in Stony Plain, Sherwood Park, Edmonton, Fort Saskatchewan and St. Albert. It offers food, gas, convenience, home and building supplies and liquor products and services. The Co-op brand is built on being truly local and the promise of staying that way.
For more information, contact:
Communications & Brand Specialist
North Central Co-operative Association Ltd.