At North Central Co-op, we understand applying for jobs can be stressful and want to streamline the application process to make it as fast and hassle-free as possible. We take pride in providing a seamless and positive candidate experience and want you to feel at ease with every step in the process.
Before your interview
We encourage you to do a little bit of research on what makes Co-op different. Have a look at our website and make sure you understand who we are and what we do.
Come prepared for your interview by dressing your best (business casual), reviewing the job duties and description, and by bringing copies of your resume and references.
- Remember that the interview is also a chance for you to get to know us. Think about what questions you'd like to ask us.
- To avoid distractions, remember to switch your mobile devices off.
- Double check your interview time and place so you arrive on time.
During your interview
We might ask questions such as:
- Why do you want to work for North Central Co-op?
- Why do you want this particular job?
- Tell us about a specific time where you went above and beyond to help a customer?
- Share an example of a challenge you faced in the workplace and tell us how you overcame it.