We want our board of directors to be diverse, inclusive, and accurately represent our member-owners. We are looking for individuals that show care and concern for their communities and wish to make a positive difference.
Consider applying if you have experience in any of these areas:
- Community advocate or leader
- Producer, grower, agriculturalist
- Government representative
- Veteran or first responder
- An active or retired professional
Must be an active, good-standing member of North Central Co-op or must show a willingness to support North Central Co-op in the future. Directors receive compensation for their time and commitment.