Description: With rapid growth of North Central Co-op and the expanding business within our co-op, we are currently seeking applications for the position of Pump Attendant. Reporting to the Gas Bar Manager and Senior Gas Bar Clerks with in our new location opening in the community of Chappelle, located in the city of Edmonton.
Primary Job Functions:
• Maintain high customer service standards
• Ensure customer needs are met and service is prompt and efficient
• Ensure accuracy & care in fueling customer vehicles
• Promote other c-store related products to increase sales
• Ensures all Health and Safety, Loss Prevention, and Food Preparation procedures are followed
• Fill propane tanks after completion of propane training
• Perform Basic Car Wash Maintenance procedures
• Other assigned duties from Gas Bar Manager and Senior Bas Gar Clerks
• Perform exterior housekeeping and maintenance duties.
• Exceptional Customer Service
• Must have excellent communication skills
• Enthusiastic approach to work, able to work efficiently and accurately when busy
• Previous retail experience preferred
North Central Co-op is located in Central Alberta – providing goods and services to our locations within Stony Plain, Edmonton, Fort Saskatchewan, Spruce Grove, Legal and Sherwood Park. We are proud of our 73,300+ member-owners, our 530+ staff members throughout our 9 Gas Bars, 1 Home Centre, 2 Cardlock/Bulk Fuel Stations, 4 Food Stores and 1 Administration Office We are looking forward to our future growth with new locations opening in June!
Please note applicants to this posting may be used to fill future vacancies within North Central Co-op’s trading area. If you are interested in this opportunity or future vacancies please submit a detailed resume and cover letter in confidence to:
North Central Co-operative
318 North Park Drive
Stony Plain AB,