North Central Co-op invites applications for the position of Receiver to join our team at our retail Home Centre located in Stony Plain, Alberta. This role reports into the Home Centre Manager.
Key Job Responsibilities
• Provide professional advice and support to all members and customers in the Home Centre
• Oversee, plan and manage all receiving of product in the Home Centre
• Receive product and review documentation to ensure proper quantify, type of product being delivered and record any shortages
• Stock product within the store in a safe and efficient manner
• Prepare all products for return, completing required paperwork for credit
• Identify stock deficiencies to ensure adequate product levels are maintained
• Ensure proper and safe operation of all company equipment, including the forklift
• Support in other departments and with other duties, as required
• High School Diploma
• 2 years of previous Shipping/Receiving experience
• Previous work experience in a Home Center retail location would be considered an asset
• Excellent interpersonal skills are essential for success
Deadline: November 14, 2019
North Central Co-op’s Administration office is located in Central Alberta – providing goods and services to our locations within Stony Plain, Edmonton, Fort Saskatchewan, Spruce Grove, Legal and Sherwood Park. We are proud of our 92,000+ member-owners, our 650+ staff members throughout our 10 Gas Bars, 1 Home Centre, 2 Cardlock/Bulk Fuel Stations, 5 Food Stores, 1 Liquor and 1 Administration Office and potential future growth.
Please note applicants to this posting may be used to fill future vacancies within North Central Co-op’s trading area. If you are interested in this opportunity or future vacancies please submit a detailed resume and cover letter in confidence to. Resume’ will be kept on file for 6 months.
North Central Co-operative
318 North Park Drive
Stony Plain AB T7Z 0J5