North Central Co-op invites applications for the position of Administrative Assistant to join our team in Stony Plain. The Administrative Assistant will support to the Executive Administrator in all areas of day-to-day and project-based objectives.
• Support the efficient and timely delivery of internal communications
• Organize and maintain physical and electronic filing systems
• Manage the inventory of assets for marketing and administration materials
• Coordinate, process and execute social communication activities
• Maintain records for social and community involvement and corporate service award program
• Actively participate in the Social Club
• Support all corporate event booking, scheduling, organizing and communication
• Travel arrangement bookings
• Assist with reconciling and processing corporate credit cards; process invoices and track spending
• Post-Secondary Education in a related field
• Minimum of 3 years of success in an administrative support role
• Intermediate Microsoft Office skills (Word, Excel and PowerPoint)
• Strong organization, problem-solving and time-management skills
• Resilient to work pressure with the ability to adapt to tight deadlines
• Strong writing and editing skills
Deadline: November 15, 2019
North Central Co-op is located in Central Alberta – providing goods and services to our locations within Stony Plain, Edmonton, Fort Saskatchewan, Spruce Grove, Legal and Sherwood Park. We are proud of our 92,000+ member-owners, our 700+ staff members throughout our 10 Gas Bars, 1 Home Centre, 2 Cardlock/Bulk Fuel Stations, 5 Food Stores, 2 Liquor stores, 1 Administration Office and potential future growths.
Please note applicants to this posting may be used to fill future vacancies within North Central Co-op’s trading area. If you are interested in this opportunity or future vacancies please submit a detailed resume and cover letter in confidence to. Resume’ will be kept on file for 6months.
North Central Co-operative