With rapid growth of North Central Co-op and the expanding business within our co-op, we are currently seeking applications for the position of Assistant Produce Manager.
Reporting to the Produce Manager this highly motivated individual will be responsible for assisting with the management of day to day operation of the Produce Department with in our new food store opening in the community of Chappelle, located in the city of Edmonton.
Primary Job Functions:
- Ensure produce is presented and displayed to achieve maximum sales and profitability
- Assists with controlling inventory levels by ordering produce weekly and following correct stock rotation
- Assist with ensuring seasonal and promotional merchandising is planned and executed to achieve maximum sales, profitability and customer excitement
- Ensures customer needs are met, complaints are resolved, and service is quick and efficient
- Ensures all Health and Safety procedures are followed
- Must have excellent communication skills, be a team leader with strong motivational skills
- Superior focus on customer service with previous supervisory experience within the retail industry
Please submit your request for application via e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org