Reporting to the Bakery Manager this highly motivated individual will be responsible for assisting with the management of day to day operation of the Bakery Department with in our new food store opening in the community of Chappelle, located in the city of Edmonton.
- Maintain high customer service standards
- Ensure customer needs are met, complaints are resolved, and service is quick and efficient
- Ensure product is presented and displayed to achieve maximum sales and profitability
- Assists with controlling inventory and production levels, ensuring daily variety of bakery items are baked, finished and packaged
- Assist with ensuring seasonal and promotional merchandising is planned and executed to achieve maximum sales, profitability and customer excitement
- Ensures customer needs are met, complaints are resolved, and service is quick and efficient
- Ensures all Health and Safety procedures are followed
- Exceptional Customer Service
- Must have excellent communication skills
- Must be a team leader with strong motivational and delegation skills
- Must have previous experience within a retail bakery
- Industry management experience will be considered an asset
Deadline: April 20, 2019
North Central Co-op is located in Central Alberta – providing goods and services to our locations within Stony Plain, Edmonton, Fort Saskatchewan, Spruce Grove, Legal and Sherwood Park.
We are proud of our 73,300+ member-owners, our 530+ staff members throughout our 9 Gas Bars, 1 Home Centre, 2 Cardlock/Bulk Fuel Stations, 4 Food Stores and 1 Administration Office We are looking forward to our future growth with new locations opening in June.
Please note applicants to this posting may be used to fill future vacancies within North Central Co-op’s trading area.
If you are interested in this opportunity or future vacancies please submit a detailed resume and cover letter in confidence to:
North Central Co-operative
318 North Park Drive
Stony Plain AB T7Z 0J5