Description: With rapid growth of North Central Co-op and the expanding business within our co-op, we are currently seeking applications for the position of Senior Gas Bar Clerk. Reporting to the Gas Bar Manager with in our new location opening in the community of Chappelle, located in the city of Edmonton.
Primary Job Functions:
• Maintain high customer service standards
• Assist with pump attendant & cashier positions as required
• Scanning items and processing cash, credit and debit transactions/refunds efficiently
• Verify the age of customers for lottery ticket and tobacco sales.
• Resolving customer inquiries and issues as necessary. Ensure customer needs are met, complaints are resolved, and service is quick and efficient
• Ensure product is presented and displayed to achieve maximum sales and profitability
• Assists with controlling inventory production levels and pricing
• Assist with ensuring seasonal and promotional merchandising is planned and executed to achieve maximum sales, profitability and customer excitement
• Ensures all Health & Safety, Loss Prevention, Environmental Procedures, and Food Preparation procedures are followed
• Complete administrative paperwork as required.
• Prepare daily pump and cash reconciliation reports.
• Assist in training new team members as required
• Fill propane tanks after completion of propane training
• Perform Basic Car Wash and Gas Bar Maintenance procedures
• Other assigned duties from Gas Bar Manager
• Exceptional Customer Service
• Must have excellent communication skills
• Experience in cash handling
• Must be a team leader with strong motivational and delegation skills
• Enthusiastic approach to work, able to work efficiently and accurately when busy
• Previous retail experience preferred
• Proficient knowledge of the Storepoint POS System
North Central Co-op is located in Central Alberta – providing goods and services to our locations within Stony Plain, Edmonton, Fort Saskatchewan, Spruce Grove, Legal and Sherwood Park. We are proud of our 73,300+ member-owners, our 530+ staff members throughout our 9 Gas Bars, 1 Home Centre, 2 Cardlock/Bulk Fuel Stations, 4 Food Stores and 1 Administration Office We are looking forward to our future growth with new locations opening in June!
Please note applicants to this posting may be used to fill future vacancies within North Central Co-op’s trading area. If you are interested in this opportunity or future vacancies please submit a detailed resume and cover letter in confidence to:
North Central Co-operative
318 North Park Drive
Stony Plain AB,